Thank you so much Ryan M Murphy for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! And check out his site, folks- he just released a few books and what is more exciting than a new book? Not much.
I’m not so “kreativ” that I can’t spell, though, so I’m unofficially changing the name of this award to the “Creative Blooger” award because “Blooger” is much more creative than “Kreativ.” Unfortunately, there’s not much I can do about the picture, but whatever. 😉
Here are the rules! 1) Thank the person who nominated you. (Done! I am so ahead of the game!) 2) Say 7 things about yourself. 3) Nominate 7 more people.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1) I am under 5 feet tall. Yes, folks, I am 4’11”. Although my husband tells me I’m 4’10” just to get my goat.
2) I was salutatorian of my high school.
3) I walk to a major league baseball stadium on a regular basis in order to deposit checks. Which one? PNC Park.
4) I am a part-time pretend patient. No, really! I teach medical students how to be nice to people by pretending to be sick. It’s even part of their final exams.
5) I will stop going to a coffee shop if the barista is snooty. I can’t stand snooty baristas.
6) I carry 10 multi-colored ultra-fine-tip sharpies and a notebook with me everywhere. (Although recently, orange, red, and purple were lost and I feel incomplete)
7) My favorite word is “turtle.”
And now, drum-roll please… Nominations!!!
Congrats to the new Creative Bloogers! (hehe) Feel free to post this picture with your nomination!